Oh wow.

 I'm tired. I submitted it all. I went north some might say I conquered but I was the conquest. As long as you remind me of my role I introduce hour entertainment. Without credit, I unknowingly bring your desired narrative to fruition. & for what to continue  to be misunderstood by the masses fuck you. You are not even the showrunner. I've decided that I am going to direct myself to the exit since this is not my desired set. I know the props are supposed to be fake but they are cheap too. There’s no punctuality. Why would I ever act? I like this is where I should be when I meant for more. Walking through the door but I take you with me. My subconscious I hear a voice. The voice is yours. I almost forgot about the remote in my hand. More importantly, its capabilities. The power that I hold to amplify what I want to listen to, to meet your voice, change, what I see, and meet people, I Like. I’m glad I realized it’s in my hands.

Comments