Future Ideas Loved Most

 I live it. I mean I love it I love it so much it makes me cry. I just feel involved you know when the world makes you feel invisible and then suddenly your scooped up and brought around it. That what film is feels like to me. Please don't think this is personification its not motion pictures are larger than life. Ya see cinema to me is what your grandma is to you. It feels like a warm hug its reassurance it provides comfort when unasked but it can also be a slap in the face. It has the ability to swing you back decades or knock you into a new reality. I've come to the realization that as all the shows and movies I see pass, I enter different eras. I begin my own new seasons with their own change of scenery and a fresh set of characters all while acknowledging my own development it's beautiful. 

Comments